Friday, August 13, 2010

Fall Fashion Preview at Novellino!

It's only half way through August and I know so many of you are desperately trying to hold onto summer with all your might! However, let me tell you that you may want to say goodbye once you realize what Novellino has in store for you this season!

Now, we are not without heart, so we wouldn't start bringing in wool jackets and heavy cardigans....that would just be cruel! Instead I like to do what's known in the fashion world as "Pre-Fall". These are transitionary pieces that will work right now, but will also take you into fall and work all the way through!

Check out a few of my pieces coming this week:


The 2-way Mulberry Street bag for $59! Can be worn like above....or like this:


 


The Tulla Sweater $69:



The Jenson Romper $59! Can be worn into the fall with a cardigan or cute jacket and ankle boots!



LOVE SOMETHING?! Message me on facebook or send us an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment